Professor Mohammad Sayeed Kakar, Chancellor of Kabul Polytechnic University, has signed a Memorandum of Understanding on January 27, 2018, to expand its scientific and technical cooperation with the companies below.
By signing these memoranda, the parties will be able to bring the young engineers closer to the market and to engage fully in the professional training of engineers.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Kabul Polytechnic University and Afghanite Engineering Company: The purpose of signing this memorandum is to partner with the professional issues of the educational process and professional cooperation between the two sides.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Kabul Polytechnic University and Tatichan Construction Company: Polytechnic University and Tatiana Construction Company have similar goals for research projects, academic and professional cooperation in faculties related to the Kabul Polytechnic University will collaborate jointly. The two sides agree to work together to achieve the following goals in these areas.
- Memorandum of Understanding between Kabul Polytechnic University and Afghan Colon Corporation: The purpose of this memorandum of understanding, the sharing of important engineering issues, and mutual scientific cooperation to improve students' capacity.
The Previews Agreements
- Signed Understanding between Kabul Polytechnic University and German-Kazakh University, Kazakhstan. Completion and functionality are started.
- Signed Understanding between Kabul Polytechnic University and Idita University of India. Completion and functionality are started.
Improvement of Urban Safety Exhibition, Conference & Memorandum of Understanding
An important Memorandum of Understanding was signed between the Ministry of Urban Development and Housing and Kabul Polytechnic university mainly focusing on the development of expertise and urban and housing sector in the country.
The Minister of Urban Development and Housing Syed Sadat Mansoor Naderi told reporters that the agreement was drafted by the research and skill development center of the ministry considering the increasing demands of the ministry and university after various sessions were organized the outline the key demands and needs of the two sides.
Mr. Naderi further added that the agreement will pave the way to respond to the needs of the ministry and Kabul Polytechnic University and will sideline their existing challenges.
He said the main objectives of the agreement include bilateral cooperation and linking of the ministry and the university that will eventually pave the way for practical utilization of the higher education, skill building of the employees of the ministry specifically the engineers, research opportunities for the university lecturers and students, curriculum development of the university, skill building of the university graduates.
He said the agreement will cover a period of at least three years and can be extended based on mutual agreements and considering the needs.
Providing a brief summary of the agreement, Mr. Naderi said the agreement will be implemented in six phases which includes the practical phase for the students, research cooperation, development of the education journal, education and skill building phase for the ministry staff, the internship phase, and curriculum development phase.
The agreement was signed by the Minister of Urban Development and Housing Syed Sadat Mansoor Naderi and Chancellor of Kabul Polytechnic university Prof. Mohammad Sayed Kakar.