Brief Introduction to the department of Inorganic substances
The department of Inorganic substances was established in 1388. Since 1388 more than 230 engineers have been graduated from this department.
The department of Inorganic substance technology has one laboratory, which is equipped by the help and donation of Europe union and Slovak university.
Currently, this department has around 230 students, they also have practical studies at some Inorganic manufacturing companies. This department has five lecturers and one coordinator.
Introduction of the members is as below:
Name : Mehrabudin Shahabi, professor, degree :master, Job : professor
Date of birth : 1338, Education : master of Inorganic substances
scientific works : books 5, articles 16
email : email@example.com, Contact number : 0700188787
Name : Sayed wali sultan, professor, Education degree phd, Job : professor
Date of birth : 1336, Contact number :077443210
scientific works : book, 8 articles
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : lutfullah ahmadi, Education degree : bachelor, Job : professor assistant
Date of birth : 1338, Education : bachelors in Inorganic substance
scientific works : translated articles 3, articles 6
Email :email@example.com, Contact number :0799872975
Name : Nazo yousufy mayar , Education degree :bachelor
Job : professor assistant, Date of birth : 1370
Education : bachelors in inorganic substance, scientific works : articles 3
Contact number :0797109989, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : Zahid Muhammadi , Education degree : bachelor, Job : lecturer
Date of birth :1364, Eductaion : Faculty of Chemical, scientific articles: 3
Email : email@example.com, contact number : 0786808433
Name : Lal Mohmmad Faizi , Education degree : bachelor, Job :lab technician
Date of birth :1365, Eductaion : Faculty of Power and Electronics- University of Abu Raihan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number : 0771013033
Objectives of the department
The main objectives of establishing this department is the training of young talented professionals, to carry on the following goals:
- To promote the department of Inorganic technology as the best department with a high educational level until 1400.
- Making a professional department with the most talented staff who would be able to work hard in the future and help the society getting steps toward industrial improvements.
- Scientific cooperation of this department in government and non-government development plans.
- Cooperation and exchange of information with the different educational centers out of the university.
- Training of young talented professionals.
- To improve the educational capacity of department’s lecturers.
- Mobilization of the department with best teaching materials.
- Work and research on different scientific issues.
- To facilitate a peaceful environment for working and teaching far from discrimination.
- To improve the educational research level.
- To Improve scientific, exploratory activities.
- Students learn different issues related to the chemical engineering and process of several inorganic products such as: production of fertilizers, inorganic acids, silicates etc.
- Engineers of this department have the ability of working in different inorganic products manufacturing companies.
To promote the department of inorganic technology as the best department with a high educational level until. Making a professional department with the most talented staff who would be able to work hard in the future and help the society getting steps toward industrial improvements.
Mission of this department is the training of students in the field of manufacturing of in-organic substance with an international level due to the demand of society and objectives of government and providing a dynamic and creative learning environment for students.
- Coordination with profit and non-profit organization for implementation of developing plans of the country.
-To increase the quality and quantity of education for applicants by observation of international and national standards.
- Improvements in education.
- To increase the educational achievements in all over the country both practical and theoretical.
-coordination and exchange of information with several educational centers outside of university.
Lecturers and professors of this department have several published and unpublished articles. Some of the researches are not conducted due to the lack of laboratories
This department is equipped with a chemical lab, 2 classrooms.